ERP Consultancy... Interesting... But HELL not EASY.

Dear All,

It is glad to see people getting knowledge of my blog which I started about 2 years before.
I have heared many students in PAF-KIET got admission after reading my Blog.

In this post I am gonna talk about the fun and hardships of ERP consultancy. This time I am writing this as of my experience of just one year.
As I was a student of BS-ERP, I always thinks it would be an hell easy job... BUT its a vice versa..

A TOTAL VICE VERSA OF WHAT WE THINKS GUYS

FUN SIDE:

1. Travelling, especially abroad country. I had an experience to do an Implementation in DUBAI.

2. Get Insides of Company.. Client is sometimes very stupid, He/She will let you go through the core data, even it is not relevant at the stage of configuring ERP for them e.g. I got there Financial statements with Financial documents + Inventory reports.. I observed greater mishaps in them as both documents' amount's level were not aligning with each other. Also I got the whole Employee sheet (at that It was unnecessary), from which I had all contact details and got to know how many PAKISTANIS and INDIANS are working there.

3. If you are abroad, You can have fun visiting many places e,g, I visited Burg Khalifa, and all electronic Malls..... Also I bought LUMIA 1020 from there :P.

Not Fun Side:

1.Requirement change can make you so tense in between configuring the system that sometime you will try to leave the project,but don't do that, first check whether It can be happened or not.

2. Sometime Clients tease you (especially those who are against the Change), they will challenge and compare your system to legacy and will say we are ok with the previous on: For that you should know your system very well.


There are many other things that make you even leave this job, But I don't wanna scare you guys, SEARCH IT FOR YOURSELF professionally.



THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Comments


  1. It is really a great and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.http://www.chloros.in/customized-erp-solutions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog and wanted to drop a quick note to say how much I'm enjoying your content. Your writing style is engaging and informative, making it a pleasure to read your posts. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to reading more from you in the future.

    Erp Consultants In Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PAF-KIET