Dear All, It is glad to see people getting knowledge of my blog which I started about 2 years before. I have heared many students in PAF-KIET got admission after reading my Blog. In this post I am gonna talk about the fun and hardships of ERP consultancy. This time I am writing this as of my experience of just one year. As I was a student of BS-ERP, I always thinks it would be an hell easy job... BUT its a vice versa.. A TOTAL VICE VERSA OF WHAT WE THINKS GUYS FUN SIDE: 1. Travelling, especially abroad country. I had an experience to do an Implementation in DUBAI. 2. Get Insides of Company.. Client is sometimes very stupid, He/She will let you go through the core data, even it is not relevant at the stage of configuring ERP for them e.g. I got there Financial statements with Financial documents + Inventory reports.. I observed greater mishaps in them as both documents' amount's level were not aligning with each other. Also I got the whole Employee sheet (at th...
Hi there, below are provided some useful articles for CSFs and CFFs o Interrelations of Critical Failure Factors in ERP Implementation: An ISM-based Analysis, Sanjay Jharkharia, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, INDIA-673570. A Critical Success Factor Model For ERP Implementation, Christopher B. Holland and Ben Light, Manchester Business school Critical Success Factors (CSFs) of ERP Implementation: Following are the CSFs of ERP implementation: · Understanding of business process by company itself. · If BPR is necessary, do it. · Selection of correct vendor by company according to their business process. · Perfect communication between vendor’s team and company’s team. · Correct requirement gathering. · ...
BBA-ERP:- ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. So, through it name it shows that it is something(or you can say a plan) related to the resources of a company. It's standard definition is " An integrated system that connects different department data in one place and makes descision making easy" Many people say it is a SOFTWARE....... yes through it basic it is......... but it is more than a software...... IT IS A SOLUTION......... providing you solution of any problem of an organization. Example for new people:- If you are a student......... your personal data...... your fee bills...... etc are generated by a computer having this type of software, So , your data is somewhere in the database of your college. this is the least i can make it understandable to you guys. BBA is a sidekick because to understand the business upon which erp in implemented.... we have to do BBA...... and our specilization is in ERP. Thats all Folks..........................
Comments
Post a Comment